[Tig] LCD monitors and rebranding

Terry Lockhart terry at finishedit.com
Fri Jul 17 19:01:55 BST 2009

At least the LM2450W looks pretty identical to the Ikegami HLM-2450,
right down to the model number. The 2430 may not have been marketed by
Ike in the USA.
I goty a look at an Ike branded 2450 and I was very impressed.
Especially at the price point, which at the time was a half-price
promotion for $2600. Unbelievable.

Also Ike has a 32" model with the same features for a similarly low
price around $6000 list. However I did not get to see that one.

No affiliation, yada yada, just wish I could afford some new gear.
Always looking.
--
Terry Lockhart
Chief Engineer/IT manager

direct/vm 617 850 6133
main  617 292 0082 or 850 6100
fax   617 292 0083
cel 617 775 3195
<terry at finishedit.com>
<www.finishedit.com>

I'm beginning to understand myself. But it would have been great to be
able to understand myself when I was 20 rather than when I was 82."
--Dave Brubeck,  American jazz pianist