[Tig] Control Panels

Rich Montez screenwarmer at cox.net
Mon Jul 20 16:46:37 BST 2009

They can send a man to the moon, where the heck is the "auto-color" button?

20 some years ago I had an actress/producer make reference to man on the moon and why couldn't we lay down her feature to 3/4'' faster than realtime? Of course she also wanted scene to scene color correction of her high-con print as this was her master.

Rich