[Tig] Kuro TV

Jorge Ortiz Yus jorgeyus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:13:35 BST 2009

Hi Rob,

I don't know if this question as been done before, but now I have this
issue.
Normally we  work with an hd 1080 crt Sony monitor and we callibrate
it with DK-Audio PM5639 colour analyser.
Recently I bought a Kuro 50" plasma for mi home cinema, and thats my
question: is there an easy way to do the analysing on the kuro? Im not
so sure if the DK-Audio is the correct analyser for plasma, maybe I
can do it with Eye One Display 2? Neither? Perhaps is a chimera to
have a optimum colour balance?
I'm going crazy with this tv!!! The quality is so good but the colour
allways makes me feel it's not rigth,
Thanks a lot in advance,
Jorge