[Tig] Scanner Accuracy

dcorbitt77 at comcast.net dcorbitt77 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 21 18:56:17 BST 2009

Hi Peter,

Let me clear up a couple of things. I visited Stan before he moved from Connecticut to Florida maybe 6 years ago or so and he showed me his rig for making test films. He did shoot them with a pin registered camera on a custom built and custom lit animation stand, not some kind of photo etching rig. He used fine grain black and white stock, not too sure what the stock was. But his expertise created an extremely flat lit test pattern. His hard copy pattern plate was printed on a very fine resolution printer from a computer generated pattern. He has since semi retired in Florida and withdrawn from the test film business. Too bad, since the DEL chart and other charts he created were of the finest quality and consistency.

Dave Corbitt
Summit, NJ 07901