[Tig] ArriLaser vs Cinavator

Wim van Slooten wim at filmmore.nl
Wed Jul 29 17:24:58 BST 2009

Hi Carl,

The Cinevator is perfect for either direct prints or IMneg. Especially
when you need a few prints, the direct print option is very sensible.
We have done a lot of film out with Nordisk Copenhagen's Cinevator.
Direct print and IMneg. The quality is very good especially since
Nordisk is able to give you a print that is very close to your HDCAM-
SR tape. Don't know how many copies you need, so it's best to get in
touch with them.

Filmmore doesn't have a Cinevator or an ArriLaser, so we're unbiased.

cheers, wim

Filmmore Amsterdam
EntrepƓtdok 66, 1018 AD Amsterdam, The Netherlands
t: +31(0)205309696, f: +31(0)205309697
wim at filmmore.nl
http://www.filmmore.nl