[Tig] colour decision list

Bob Currier rcurrier at synthetic-ap.com
Mon Mar 9 17:28:21 GMT 2009

Color Finesse 2 supports ASC CDL files, both reading and writing.

And wearing my other hat, 3cP also supports reading and writing ASC CDL
files, and exporting ASC CDL data in ALE files.

Both products have been used to generate CDLs that have been imported
into da Vinci Resolve and 2K+ systems.

But I'll echo a previous comment and say that CDLs only work as well as
the people using them understand their limitations (and power).

Bob Currier                                  rcurrier at synthetic-ap.com
Synthetic Aperture                           voice: +1 949 493-3444
Helping Make Your Work Look Its Best         fax:   +1 949 203-2108
                                             web:   www.synthetic-ap.com