[Tig] colour decision list

Bob Currier rcurrier at synthetic-ap.com
Mon Mar 9 22:43:27 GMT 2009

Yes, saturation is supported in both Color Finesse and 3cP.

It's not in the standard, but I believe most everyone is using a
saturation control based on 709 primaries and luma.

-----
Bob Currier                                  rcurrier at synthetic-ap.com
Synthetic Aperture                           voice: +1 949 493-3444
Helping Make Your Work Look Its Best         fax:   +1 949 203-2108
                                             web:   www.synthetic-ap.com