[Tig] techniques with DaVinci 2k+: multiple passes

Rich Montez screenwarmer at cox.net
Wed Mar 18 19:27:13 GMT 2009

> yes, it was one of the features of Pogle that made it very attractive.
> I haven't had the pleasure of working with Resolve yet, but I imagine
> it may handle
> lists in a similar way- you're not tied to 1 at a time.

Hi Rob,

Yes, I agree. I have yet to see list management as good as what the Pogle had but as Craig points out  there were some big trade offs.

Yes, the Resolve handles multiple passes with and without dissolves or marks quite easily. I have to give Jim Macrell some credit there. He did a nice job making sure it got done right.

Rich Montez