[Tig] Panasonic TH-50PF11UK with dual-link HDSDI

Andrew Huebscher andrew.huebscher at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:50:43 GMT 2009

Hi TIG,

First time poster here.  I'm setting up a new Panasonic TH50PF11UK
plasma with the dual-link HDSDI input board.  I'm wondering if I need
to do anything special to activate the dual-link RGB 4:4:4 mode.  When
I send a signal, I get an image that looks as though it's only seeing
the A channel (SMPTE bars have a green wash).  I've triple-checked my
connections, and can confirm my source is working on separate display.
 There's nothing in the manuals that specify how to do this -- it
appears it's supposed to auto-detect.

Thank you in advance,

Andrew Huebscher
DP/colorist