[Tig] S8 to 2k data

Craig Leffel craig at optimus.com
Thu Nov 5 05:42:03 GMT 2009

There were some S8 gates made for Spirit classics allegedly. Those
could do 2k in theory, although slowly...

There are some folks with custom scanners that can also do this.
There's a guy in Chicago who may be able to as well on a custom scan
rig.

Pm me if that sounds interesting Mr. Festa, oh great Oz.....  ;)

CL