[Tig] new on TIG classifieds

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sun Nov 8 20:48:48 GMT 2009

at   http://tig.colorist.org/wiki3/index.php/Classifieds

	• Luciano Martins, Jr. Colorist/Assistant Colorist
I've 4 years experience as Jr. Colorist. I'm fluent in daVinci 2K and
daVinci 8:8:8, Apple Color, keylink/indaw and HD VTR. I'm looking for
a temporary or permanent position as Jr. Colorist or Assistant
Colorist in all Canada. Reel and references available under request.
lucianomartins [at] live.com [20091108]

	• Wanted, Ursa 1 Manual
I'm looking for a manual - technical and/or user for my Ursa 1. I
recently bought 1 to set up my own independent studio and need help
getting it going. Thank you in advance. Sanj sanj.sharma [at]
sympatico.com [20091108]

--
Rob Lingelbach
rob at colorist.org