[Tig] color nomenclature tool

Kevin Wheatley hxpro at cinesite.co.uk
Tue Nov 10 10:20:10 GMT 2009

Richard Kirk wrote:
> We might also include self-luminous objects (traffic lights, car
> indicators, sodium lamps, sky colours) though we could not sensibly mix
> them with the reflectance colors.

The ultimate colour must be 'Cosmic latte' kind of spoils the grey
world assumption in some ways... although it is a moving target of course.

http://www.pha.jhu.edu/~kgb/cosspec/

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley, Cinesite (Europe) Ltd | Nobody thinks this      |
| Senior Technology                     | My employer for certain |

Cinesite (Europe) Ltd. Registered Office: HemelOne, Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7YU Registered in Cardiff No. 2820389 VAT No. 630 5446 60