[Tig] projection screen

Sinisa Kukic sksprocket at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 16:56:25 GMT 2009

Hi Everyone.

I'm at the point in my humble studio to add a projection system.  I've been
researching for while now but can't seem find enough information on
projection screens.  Does anyone have any relevant links or literature?
Reviews, tests, or data that is focused on post production...  Also it would
be great to hear what other facilities are using, projection screen wise.

Currently I'm working with a HD CRT but most of my clients are filmmakers
finishing their films for the festival circuit.  Many are asking for a
projection set up.

Thanks for your help.
Sinisa Kukic