[Tig] Idiot destroys priceless WW2 color film

Ramona Howard ramona at spectsoft.com
Tue Nov 17 22:03:38 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 17 November 2009 1:10:01 pm Stuart Fyvie wrote:

> This is yet another reason that I don't like the RED camera that much...

I am sure had the RED not been around it would have been done with something
else.  Sometimes we just account for stupidity....damn what a shame.

The kicker is they will make money on this and tons of people will watch it
because of the history. I will keep my choice words private :)

Cheers,
Ramona

--
Ramona Howard
Oakdale, Ca 95361

Co-founder of SpectSoft, makers of the Rave product line.