[Tig] Clarification Re: Survey.

Steve Hullfish Steve at hullfish.com
Tue Nov 24 15:47:58 GMT 2009

Clarification:

Fellow colorists - I have been asked by a client - who is not in the
post-production business and who will not offer competing services or
products to your own - if I could administer a brief survey for them.
The survey has 13 questions and should take between 2-5 minutes. The
survey can be completely anonymous and will be confidential. The only
reason to identify yourself is that $10 will be donated to the TIG in
your name for each person who completes the survey (up to $300 - and I
will donate another $100 personally, as a thank you to all of you who
participate.)

Please go to the link below and take a few minutes to help the TIG. If
you've always meant to make a donation, here's an easy way to do it.

http://tinyurl.com/yjbo2pa

Thank you for your valuable time.

Steve Hullfish