[Tig] TAFs for Fuji stock

Pedro Conforti pedroconforti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 07:57:30 BST 2009

Hi there, colorists around the globe!
It's been a long time since I've been checking out the TIG, let alone write
something... but anyway, here goes my question:

Does Fuji produce and make available telecine calibration / analisys film
samples (like Kodad's TAFs) for their emulsions? I've been working with Fuji
stock quite often lately, and would like to be able to start up from a
cleaner base memory / preset, whenever I do it, instead of starting from a
Kodak calibrated preset. But could not find any info on the internet,
neither the local distributor is aware of the existence of such tools, even
if he told me he would look for it. Anyway, does anyone know about this?
Does it exist?

Thanks,

Pedro