[Tig] Davinci 2K Plus display monitor

Dwaine Maggart dwainem at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 26 21:28:15 GMT 2009

Ideally, you want a 1600x1200, in a 19-20" size range (if you care about it
fitting inside a console).

Dell has a suitable display:

Dell Part# : A2450994  which is an LG L2000CP-BF

(I can't guarantee this one will fit into ALL consoles that existing
displays might be sitting in, but it likely will in most cases).

1600x1200 displays are almost impossible to find now. You almost certainly
won't find them at your local electronics or PC emporium. Dell is about the
last place I know to get one. Hope this helps!

Regards,
Dwaine

Blackmagic Design - DaVinci Support