[Tig] Cheap Monitoring

Robert Houllahan rob at cinelab.com
Thu Oct 29 23:53:11 GMT 2009

Hi

So there are now a number of 10bit LED lit LCD "TV's" out there in the
32"-55" range some of them are RGB LED's any thoughts about using one
of these with an AJA 10bit SDI to Hdmi 1.3 box? Or should I look at
the Dream Color? I have liked the Kuro plasmas but not if I have to re-
calibrate them every other day.

I would like a 32" set and a 1080P projector so i could choose ....

Are the hi end consumer panels getting close? I am not super impressed
with the hi end "grading" Lcd's I have seen...

-Rob-

Robert Houllahan
rob at cinelab.com
Vp Cinelab Inc.