[Tig] Framestore DLab Closure

Greg Barrett Greg.Barrett at framestore.com
Tue Sep 1 10:30:02 BST 2009

Dear All,

It is with great sadness that Framestore has announced the closure of
its Digital Lab after many pioneering and illustrious years. I will
personally no longer be at the company, nor on this e-mail address, so
please use my google mail address below in all correspondence.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their
support and the work they have put through the Digital Lab throughout
the last few years. And I would also like to wish the VFX and
commercials departments at Framestore every success.

I look forward to seeing and working with you all again in the near
future.

Many thanks,

Greg

gregbarrett74 at googlemail.com