[Tig] Conform and reconform

Andrew Lim alim at upstairsefx.com
Tue Sep 1 23:05:53 BST 2009

Hi Rob,
Thanks, by 'regardless of scanning speed' I meant I wasn't regarding
or associating how quick your Arriscan/Spirit/whatever scans to
playback speed, I know that much.
I know DPX frames are full frames not relating to video, I deal with
them everyday, but I have seen scanned material as DPXs but like
video, 2 clean full frames and 3 interlaced frames (crazy i know).
Each DPX frame was full in terms of data but not necessarily of image.
How you're meant to deal with it I have no idea.