[Tig] Larry Barth

Rich Moscoso richm at davsys.com
Sun Sep 13 16:25:16 BST 2009

Hi Rob,
  Can you post this to the TIG:

Hi Ken,
  I am so sorry to hear this news, I have a heavy heart today.  I have
worked with Larry over the years and have always enjoyed his "tales"
of the early days at daVinci.  He will surely be missed.  I am sure
his family, his VTA family, and even his daVinci family will miss him
very much, I know I will.

Thoughtfully,
Rich Moscoso