[Tig] Google Street View, Open Layers Maps for facilities

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Mon Sep 14 00:33:53 BST 2009

Am making my way through the coding of facility locations including
Google Street View, on the TIG Facility Table at

http://tig.colorist.org/wiki3/index.php/FacilityTable

The following facilities are fully coded for these features:

Alpha Dogs
Shooters Inc./DIVE
Presto!Digital Colourgrade
CBS News NYC
Final Frame
The Orphanage
New Hat
Milagro Post

I do still need photos of suite interiors, except for Milagro, New
Hat, Norsk Smalfilm,
CBS, and Shooters, which already have photos in the table.

And need more facilities - though the table is editable by any TIG
wiki user, it might be locked for some time during the day due to my
own editing- so the pertinent data can
be sent to me at the email below.

Rob
--