[Tig] vfx to grading

kevs at finalcolor.com kevs at finalcolor.com
Fri Sep 18 06:36:29 BST 2009

Sorry for the typo! David has the correct domain

http://www.icolorist.com

Any search for the International Colorist Academy should also work.

sorry to disappoint those who are interested in hair and tanning products -
I have no hair of my own and the nearest I have ever come to hair dressing
was the grading of some rather nice hair commercials in Thailand.

Only those who are interested in telecine and color correction should
consider the ICA.

Happy Coloring
Kevin