[Tig] Wizard of Oz 70th Anniversary Electronic Cinema Presentation

brian thomas brian_thomas96 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 25 01:54:52 BST 2009

i was so disappointed at what i saw, i left after 45 min. the featurette
was blown out in spots and the "color" was less than impressive during
the feature. showing scenes from the film during the featuette was a
huge mistake. if anything they should have shown it afterward. the icing
on the cake was it was out of sync! the audio was early, and with the
lack of vibrant color made it too much for me to take. I'm glad I'm not
the only one that was unhappy with what they saw.