[Tig] Wizard of Oz 70th Anniversary Electronic Cinema Presentation

peter stansfield peter.stansfield at wavecrest-systems.com
Fri Sep 25 17:00:08 BST 2009

 From what I remember, you could also see the 'strings' on the
munchkins. I was also involved in a debate in Hollywood about whether
these should be
left in (as they were a real part of the image) or whether they should
be 'touched out' to present what was intended

Tough choice! - it reminds me that you can't please all of the people
all of the time....

Peter Stansfield
Wavecrest Systems Ltd