[Tig] Shooting to Digital

Ian Richardson irichardson at cuttingedge.com.au
Wed Sep 30 00:14:05 BST 2009

Flashforward premiered in OZ this week also....I have to agree with the
comments below.

I have noticed over the last few years, in my opinion, many prime time
shows manufactured in the US have seemed to 'drift' to the 'Dark and
Murky'.
>From series to series or as new shows commence.

Is this a case of 'flavour of the follow the leader' or, dare I say it,
a reflection of the national mood in progressively harsher financial
times.

I have not noticed this collective moodiness from shows from the UK for
example.
They have a regular and generally 'sunnier' consistency from series to
series.

Interesting

Regards
Richo