[Tig] Shooting to Digital

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Sep 30 03:45:35 BST 2009

On Sep 29, 2009, at 10:24 PM, David Tosh wrote:

> Rob Lingelbach wrote:
>> I'm not sure that the name at the end of the line for each show
>> corresponds to the
>> colorist- if that's the implication - perhaps it's the name of the
>> source of the information.
>
> As mentioned by Neal Kassner, the list was compiled by the CML Film
> group. Geoff intends to publish it on the CML web site. I would ask
> his permission before adding it to the TIG.

Certainly.  I believe the original authors would need to be asked as
well.

> The name at the end of the line is the "authority" for information
> about the origination format. Mike Most was able to supply a great
> deal of information about shows in production. Please don't blame
> him for the look of the show! ;-)

aha.  that clears that up.  There probably was, somewhere, a
tabulation at the top
that named the columnar categories.

> Rob, if Geoff would like to have the TIG provide an update-able
> version of the list, I would like to help.

Offer gratefully accepted.  Will you do the honors of asking him?
We can provide all relevant credits, particularly to the authors (MM,
et al.)

Rob
--
Rob Lingelbach