[Tig] Shooting to Digital

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Wed Sep 30 03:45:35 BST 2009

On Sep 29, 2009, at 10:24 PM, David Tosh wrote:

> Rob Lingelbach wrote:
>> I'm not sure that the name at the end of the line for each show
>> corresponds to the
>> colorist- if that's the implication - perhaps it's the name of the
>> source of the information.
> As mentioned by Neal Kassner, the list was compiled by the CML Film
> group. Geoff intends to publish it on the CML web site. I would ask
> his permission before adding it to the TIG.

Certainly.  I believe the original authors would need to be asked as

> The name at the end of the line is the "authority" for information
> about the origination format. Mike Most was able to supply a great
> deal of information about shows in production. Please don't blame
> him for the look of the show! ;-)

aha.  that clears that up.  There probably was, somewhere, a
tabulation at the top
that named the columnar categories.

> Rob, if Geoff would like to have the TIG provide an update-able
> version of the list, I would like to help.

Offer gratefully accepted.  Will you do the honors of asking him?
We can provide all relevant credits, particularly to the authors (MM,
et al.)

Rob Lingelbach
rob at colorist.org