[Tig] I.M. Pei, a plug and request for comments

Owen Williams owen at ywwg.com
Thu Apr 1 00:03:30 BST 2010

A show I graded is airing on many US PBS stations tonight at 9 --
"American Masters: I.M. Pei, Building China Modern".  I know the TIG
frowns on direct plugs, but I hope I can get away with exploiting this
occasion and maybe get a little feedback from this community.

Usually I'm given cursory, unspecific feedback about my shows ("looks
good"), and I haven't worked with a client that's really demanding with
regard to color. So for those of you who are able to view the show, I
would greatly appreciate any comments, critiques, or criticisms you
might have.  I'd hate to one day be the subject of a TIG smackdown and
not see it coming.

The show was shot over the course of seven years on SD, much of it beta
SP, so don't expect Planet Earth visuals.  But the cameras were good,
and I think I was able to get a lot out of the material.

thanks,
Owen Williams

--
Online Editor / Colorist