[Tig] $995 DaVinci

Robert Houllahan rob at cinelab.com
Tue Apr 13 00:35:31 BST 2010

On Apr 12, 2010, at 6:45 PM, jfmann at optimum.net wrote:

> Hey Rob,
>
> The story I got on the Euphonix panels: Euphonix was bought by AVID yesterday. I have not confirmed this yet, but I got the info from a Euphonix rep.

I saw that too, I bought a MC-Color and a MC-Control for our Color machine and I got to say the panels are really nice for the price I hope Avid just leaves that alone or improves it. I really hope they will be on the list of panels for the Resolve Mac.

I think it is pretty cool that you cannot mouse drive the Resolve software and that you need a cuda card makes it more of a $10K + machine after panels the QuadroFX card the Decklink SDi card, mac pro and storage. Not as "free" as Color but way better.

-Rob-

Robert Houllahan
rob at cinelab.com
Colorist-Director