[Tig] NAB 2010

Robert Houllahan rob at cinelab.com
Fri Apr 16 04:58:32 BST 2010

Incomplete

And the IMAX active glasses has to be just about as good as it gets
furthermore if we were time machined back to polarized 3d in the 50's
I bet nobody would be dissapointed. I saw a 35mm auto stereo viewer on
long island when I was at school.

I think it is just a cycle and will the office be better in 3d ? Will
people want to don glasses after a long workday?

It's a niche it always had been so take it fir that. I think problems
with interocular setup and doing it on the cheap again will have the
same effect as anaglyphic did in the past

Rob

Robert Houllahan Film
www.cinelab.com
iPod Telephone sent