[Tig] Stranded NAB Folks Form Facebook Page

peter stansfield peter.stansfield at wavecrest-systems.com
Wed Apr 21 16:29:55 BST 2010

Graham

I've learnt a lot about flight tracking sites recently. Many of them
only work for the US, and the US side of the atlantic

However

http://www.radarvirtuel.com/

Works for US, Europe, South Africa, and other places. I watched ba274 land
on this site. Apparently it relies on aero nuts who have a ADS-B box connected to
their computer, and the system shares the info of everyone on line

A sort of co-operative of plane nuts. Hope this helps for the next
volcano!

Peter Stansfield
Wavecrest Systems Ltd

PS - I don't have, nor do I work for anyone who makes ADS-B boxes!