[Tig] monitors

simon astbury simonastbury at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 09:40:12 BST 2010

> To continue on the subject...
> what are you guys using a a Grade monitor?
> Still CRT?
> Sony/Barco/Eizo/CineTal/Dolby/etc LCD?
> Florecent/LED backlight?
> Projector?

> /carl

Cinetal Cinemage 10bit CF backlight. It's not a BVM but I am getting to like it, apart from it's annoying habit of resetting the backlight to full all the time.BTW I don't and have a client monitor in my suite, it causes too much stress. However if there were something out there I could get close then I might consider it. When I did have a client monitor my usual line when asked which monitor to look at, was ".... trust the one that cost £15k". : )