[Tig] Dave Corbitt and Post Production

Robert Lund lundo at lundissimo.info
Sun Aug 1 11:48:36 BST 2010

  On 7/29/10 12:36 AM, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
> FilmLight supports the TIG.
> ====
>
> Dear TKcolorist Internet Group,
>
> Dave Corbitt is retiring as of Tuesday August 3rd.  He most recently has worked for HBO Studios and was previously Engineer of Record for the Greater New York Area.   (well something like that.)   I first became aware of   Dave in the 70s when he was at Teletronics NYC.
Wow, retirement! I figure I'll work till I drop - kudos to Dave for
wrapping it up in time to pursue other interests.

I met Dave back in the 1970s. He was working at a digital lighting
company with my college friend Steve, who brought Dave by one night for
one of our sessions singing doo-wop wid duh guys. I referred him to
Teletronics, and there he embarked on his stellar career path.

Happy days to you, Dave!

RL