[Tig] DarbeeVision?

Dave Pickett pickettscharge at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 20:05:03 BST 2010

I wonder about the effectiveness of this if it was indeed used in Gosford Park.  I love Altman but I had a hard time staying awake during that film in the theater (apologies to fans of the pan-English cast) .  Some beautiful images but nothing that tickled the mind with depth differences.  That was circa 2002?  So post processes weren't as involved in a studio picture to theater as they are these days.

2.5 D?  That seems a little strange but why not I guess?

Dave