[Tig] B+W Neg and Print Processing

tbeaumel at eclairlab.com tbeaumel at eclairlab.com
Sat Aug 28 22:25:54 BST 2010

Hi Ken

I am the digital manufacturing manager at Eclair lab in Paris. We process
neg and print in B&W. We also do B&W DI on B&W stock and on color print.
We already do the french print for the Haneke movie The white ribbon
(Cannes festival palme d'or 2009) in B&W and the color print of Tetro from
F F Coppola wich mix color and B&W.

I know Paris is far away from india, but if we can help you ...

Thierry