[Tig] Color Correction Handbook

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Fri Dec 10 23:48:56 GMT 2010

Alexis Van Hurkman has just had his reference book on Color Correction published:  _Color Correction Handbook_ (2011; PeachPit Press).  An initial perusal shows it to be extremely well done, and an excellent companion to the Steve Hullfish book (The Art and Technique of Digital Color Correction, 2007; Focal Press).

From the introduction:

"This book is intended for developing colorists who aspire to mastering the art and engineering of serious color grading.  It incorporates information and techniques that I've found useful during my career as a colorist of narrative and documentary projects....... [etc.]"

Rob
[I have no commercial interest in promoting either of these books; both authors are TIG subscribers.]
--
Rob Lingelbach       TIG admin, colorist
rob at colorist.org     http://rob.colorist.org