[Tig] Youtube for dailies

dan doubledee at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 14 23:46:29 GMT 2010

I believe that YouTube's servers are faster than Vimeo. Will be totally accessible from a iPhone or iPad.  You need a fast pipeline, good codec that can handle acceleration from a GPU and someone who understands asset management. We are currently working on streaming 3D in very low bit rates.
It's all in the encode.

Dan DiPaola
dan at hd-encoding.com