[Tig] Youtube for dailies

dan doubledee at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 21 02:52:06 GMT 2010

There is a little bit of confusion here as to where this workflow can and can-not work.

I don't believe any of us who work in high profile content would ever dream of allowing our client's frames out into the cloud. I do believe that there is the other 90% of independent filmmakers that could save LARGE amounts of cash and time using this as a workflow broadcast. It can be broadcasted directly from the set if need be.

This link is an example of a standard quality clip. It shows that there is more quality than you may think ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=W6tB8Lf7YoU&vq=hd1080

Dan DiPaola
dan at hd-encoding.com