[Tig] Youtube for dailies

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Tue Dec 21 04:55:04 GMT 2010

On Dec 20, 2010, at 8:26 PM, Christopher Noellert wrote:

> Funny.  This clip plays one frame every 10 seconds and eventually crashes safari dead.
>
> Perhaps not the best dailies experience ;)

It played out entirely for me in Safari without a pause.  It's an edited, looks like completed, 5 minutes of the Blue Angels, and is kind of a study in aerobatics.  Better in resolution than I've seen before (for moving images) from the web, but then I'm not much of a YouTuber.

Rob
Colorist, TIG admin
--
Rob Lingelbach