[Tig] Youtube for dailies

dan doubledee at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 21 05:10:18 GMT 2010

Thanks for the feedback Rob,

Basically the quality you see on the Apple Movie Trailers website is what can be achieved with YouTube. It is all in the encode. This is not for color grading, not for HighDef details, not super High Quality. It is the poor-man's server for dailies. No high profile content requiring secure hosting.  Simple streaming for the rest of those who don't have a budget or the need for High-End.

Dan DiPaola
dan at hd-encoding.com