[Tig] Sam Holtz

Robb C cadzinator at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 21:45:40 GMT 2010

We've truly lost a legend! Sam was personally responsible for the careers of many, many people I know in the industry and my own as well! While I never worked at Action ( I started at Varitel ) Sam helped me score my first gig and Action was my regular stop on the way home after work to visit my many friend there. Very sad news.