[Tig] Sam Holtz

Pete Jannotta petej at filmworkers.com
Wed Dec 22 22:10:35 GMT 2010

The first color correction system I ever used was built by Sam. In the mid 70's back at Editel in Chicago, we called it the "Holtz Corrector" It had a beautiful array of illuminated "clock pot" panels.

Whenever I talked with Sam I found him to be a brilliant colorful man with a sharp wit who could always make me laugh.

My condolences to his family. I will miss him.

Pete Jannotta