[Tig] DPX 10bit or 12bit for Film OUT

Jack James jack at surrealroad.com
Thu Dec 23 07:46:55 GMT 2010

Very rare to use 12-bit dpx. In fact I would imagine some film
recorders can't read 12-bit files. This is the case for 35mm sourced
material, so it will apply to RED footage just as much. I very much
doubt that RED footage can even fill out a 12-bit space, but perhaps
that's for another topic

Jack

Sent from my iPhone