[Tig] 125MM Motion Picture Film Scan?

David N Warner (Post Eng) dnwarner at crawford.com
Wed Feb 3 17:50:11 GMT 2010

  I have not seen the film yet so cannot say if it has perfs or not.  I did get a reply from a company, Photosonics, that made two special use scanners for 125mm film for the Israeli government.  I'm wondering if it's not actually motion picture film but some system that would shoot a succession of stills that can be analyzed frame by frame at a high resolution.  Most likely something like what you described below.  It is aerial footage.....