[Tig] ARRI D21 50fps 422 dual stream

Roger Koller tig at onlinevideo.ch
Thu Feb 4 16:09:27 GMT 2010

Hi Craig

I think this is CMOS sensor related....we had this once with D21
material and almost every time with RED stuff...we usually get in
control of that with the FilmMaster noise reducer, which works great....
I know that the grain reducer that Baselight features does not supply
very good results...since it's a de-grainer...
You might try to use F_DeNoise (Furnace Plug-In from the Foundry) they
run on Autodesk, FCP (as FurnaceCore), Nuke, Shake....they work very
well but it's an additional step of course...
best

Roger Koller
On Line Video 46