[Tig] Metropolis restoration?

Frank Hellmann frank at opticalart.de
Fri Feb 12 17:17:46 GMT 2010

Check out Alpha Omegas Website:

http://www.alpha-omega.de/doku.php?id=en:start

Seems to have been proprietary software.

If I remember correctly the scans were done on an ArriScan at Arri
Munich, but I could be wrong here...

    Best,

          Frank...

woz schrieb:
> 2030 subscribers in February 2009.
> Company 3 supports the TIG.
> ====
>
> Apologies if this has been covered already, does anyone know what equipment
> was used and the workflow detail for the restoration of the Metropolis print
> (I assume it was a print?) discovered in Argentina?
> woz
> http://reels.colorist.org
> http://tig.colorist.org/wiki3

OPTICAL ART             Film & Special-Effects GmbH    Waterloohain 6-8
Frank Hellmann          DI Supervisor                  22769 Hamburg
frank at opticalart.de     http://www.opticalart.de
Tel: +49 40 5111051     Fax: +49 40 43169499

Sitz der Gesellschaft:  Hamburg, Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 384 70
Geschäftsführer:        Christian Burgdorff, Harald Lehmann
Niederlassung Berlin    Skalitzer Straße 104               10997 Berlin
Niederlassung Frankfurt Hanauer Landstraße 163-171      60314 Frankfurt
Niederlassung Halle     Mansfelderstrasse 56                06108 Halle
OPTICAL ART             Digital & Film GmbH          Graf Adolf Str. 22
Frank Hellmann          DI Supervisor                  40212 Düsseldorf
frank at opticalart.de     http://www.opticalart.de
Tel: +49 211 828590

Sitz der Gesellschaft:    Düsseldorf, Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRB 38 132
Geschäftsführer:                    Christian Burgdorff, Harald Lehmann