[Tig] Dumb 888-DUI Question

Robert Houllahan rob at cinelab.com
Wed Feb 24 04:52:46 GMT 2010

> If you have Meta Speed, I would leave servo framing at "0" and make sure the run forward and run reverse are set in Meta Speed.  Then if you want to change the framing you use the deflection tilt to re position on still frame, and it will remain in that position during run.
> I have Jim conditioned.  "Always keep the framing at zero!!!"  :)
> If you want details on how I set it up let me know.

Thanks

I have my Copernicus machine setup with the metaspeed at '0' everything nice nice like, the 888DUI system is still not completely hooked up so I don't have a easily accessible terminal ( I have not figured out the hookup to term on the o2) and the metaspeed remote panel is not hooked up yet either.

I have the metaspeed terminal on the Keylink computer right now so I really need to do some setup.. I just end up setting framing locally now when I restart the machine...

-Rob-

Robert Houllahan
rob at cinelab.com
Colorist-Director