[Tig] Dumb 888-DUI Question

Wilf Giovanella wgiovanella at rogers.com
Wed Feb 24 04:01:18 GMT 2010

Robert Houllahan wrote:
> 2030 subscribers in February 2009.
> Company 3 supports the TIG.
> ====
>

> On Feb 23, 2010, at 2:51 PM, james yazbeck wrote:
>

>> In the TK pan menu. There there be on top in the same dials as the PEC controls when you hit tk pan.
>> Jim Yazbeck.
>>

> Not the Digital Deflection scan controls I am looking for the Servo Frame-Up / Frame-Down buttons like on the local control panel...
>
> -Rob-
>
> Robert Houllahan
> rob at cinelab.com
> Colorist-Director
> www.cinelab.com

> http://reels.colorist.org
> http://tig.colorist.org/wiki3
If you have Meta Speed, I would leave servo framing at "0" and make sure
the run forward and run reverse are set in Meta Speed.  Then if you want
to change the framing you use the deflection tilt to re position on
still frame, and it will remain in that position during run.
I have Jim conditioned.  "Always keep the framing at zero!!!"  :)
If you want details on how I set it up let me know.
Wilf Giovanella