[Tig] [Fwd: Re: New Hat in Color]

Craig Leffel craig at optimus.com
Thu Feb 25 04:54:36 GMT 2010

Nice setup Bob !!

Love the tilt on the Baselight screens in the DI room. Warms my heart to
see BL's set up in a nice space. What are you guys using for the
Waveform displays?
Wow, you like 'em big. I gave up all my scopes except one, and I'm a
histogram boy now. Don't really have much need for the HD scope I kept.

Is that a Davio attached to your Cine-tal?  I'm moving to a setup like
that relatively soon, with a Panasonic.

Anyway, congrats on what looks like a great build-out with great gear.

All my best, as usual.

Craig

Craig Leffel
Senior Colorist / Partner