[Tig] [Fwd: Re: Inconsistent video setup]

Graham Collett grahamcollett at visible-sprockets.co.uk
Thu Feb 25 23:12:37 GMT 2010

I don't want to keep the old ways .. I want to keep the old idea's of
doing things right !!!   ...look at this paragraph from another thread
<<<It's great to see people prepared to invest (heavily) in technology
that allows them to execute their craft with the utmost precision and
creative effect.
Too often in this market, we're seeing half backed attempts at colour
grading using ineffective technology in the hands of people who, with
the best intentions, don't have the skills of an expert colourist. Add
poor monitoring and incorrect lighting and you have a situation where
the results on screen are sub standard - and then we all suffer.>>>

...its exactly the same thing. Over and over again

Graham Collett
Visible Sprockets Ltd
www.visible-sprockets.co.uk
Sprockets(telecine) Ltd